Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Packed and ready to go!

Ok! So today I finished everything that needed to be done in the great old U.S.A. -- Returned the hiking boots that (unfortunately) didn't fit, visited the bank and took care of some finances, and signed up for some travel health insurance.

Then tied up the loose ends at the lab, and cleaned a little. Put a webcam on my desk so I can keep in touch with people there and said goodbye to all the people I could find. Home, dinner, then packing.

All said and done -- two bags, one weighing in at 45 pounds and the other somewhere between 10 and 15 -- one checked and one carry on (two laptops, random cables and chargers, and a bunch of chocolate bars :)


Completely manageable to carry.

So there's the first blog entry! Going to print my boarding pass, and sleep for a few hours before leaving for the airport at 6am! Onwards to Seattle.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you can fit one of your sisters in that bigger bag.

    ReplyDelete